Sunday, August 28, 2011

Minnesota State Fair

Ahh, the Great Minnesota Get Together. 100,000 people pushing around, trying to get to the next food stand.  It is food on a stick. Everything you can think of... on-a-stick. Pickles, on-a-stick. Shrimp, on-a-stick. Even Summit Beer, on-a-stick. It is ALL about food, food and then some more food.

Yep, more food. It seems there is a pronto pup stand on every single corner.

If you are able to pull yourself away from the hundreds of food stands, there are a couple of rides you can check out.

And when you can't find the food you want or the ride you like, you sit down in the middle of the road and pout. 

This one I don't understand. I kept asking my gal what makes grown people wear these ridiculous hats during the state fair. I mean, really!

Another beautiful hat. Its like Minnesotas version of the Kentucky Derby. Ridiculous. Yes, that is a walleye on his head.  



3 comments:

  1. Favorite post so far! Such a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply couldn't leave the blog before stating that I extremely took pleasure in the details you offer your visitors. I'm will be back often to
    be able to check up on the most recent posts, particularly on dollar car rentals at aguadilla airport.


    my web site Rent Car Malaga

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just could not leave the web site prior to stating that I seriously liked the information you give your visitors.
    I'm will be back frequently in order to check new articles, especially on the subject of enterprise car rental california md.

    Also visit my webpage Bilbao car Hire

    ReplyDelete